Monday, April 20, 2015

Kent--April 20, 2015

So sad--he did not get his email from us.

I accidently sent it to his other email account! It's time to send a card. If anyone else wants to write to him, here is the mission address:

Washington Federal Way Mission Office
23175 224th Place SE
Maple Valley, Washington 98038
_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear family,

I'm so excited to start working in the Park Orchard Ward in Kent, WA. Kent is a pretty diverse place. There are lots of Arabic and Indian people here. Also lots of Asian, African, Filipino, and Polynesian. I love it so much. It's also a very nice area. Half of the ward is an urban area in downtown Kent, and the other half is nice suburban homes with lots of property. I hope all of you are having a great week. I'm sorry that I didn't get your e-mail this week. I'll have to see it next week. P-day is usually Monday except on Transfers. I memorized a passage of scripture. My goal is to memorize one scripture a week. This week I chose Mosiah 3:5-8. It took a while, but I got it. I love you and hope to hear from you soon.
 
Love,

Elder Herbert