Sunday, September 7, 2014

First letter!

First letter from the MTC:


Dear Family,

I had a wonderful first day at the MTC. My district is really fun and there are great people here. I love all my leaders and teachers. I want you to know how excited I am to be here and also how nervous I am. We spoke to investigators at "People and Your Purpose," and I realized how hard it is to share the gospel with people you don't know. I hope that in the mission field, I will be able to overcome my fear of speaking to people. I know the Lord is with me, and He'll help me to overcome my fears. I hope that I can be more receptive to the Spirit and feel His influence more strongly. Although I don't feel completely adequate, I know that the Savior will qualify me for the work. I love you and I know the Lord loves you.

Yours Always,

Elder Seth L. Herbert