Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Puyallup-January 20, 2015

Dear family,
 
I'm sorry I wasn't able to e-mail you yesterday. Today is transfers, so they always have preparation day on transfer day. I want to tell you I got moved to the Manorwood ward in the Puyallup South Stake. It's a small bike area, so I'll need to get a bike. I guess I'll figure that out today. My companion's name is Elder Brown. Yesterday was the last day I got to see the Seattle skyline. I probably won't see it again until the end of my mission. I really hope you all get to come out here and meet the people I've met. I'm really excited to serve in this new area. It's more of a family area and there are a lot more active families. I'll tell you all about it next week.
 
I'll probably be going to the temple in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for helping me out mom! I know how important it is to bring our own ancestors to the temple. I hope you all feel the love and joy in sharing the gospel like I have. Please share your experiences with the missionaries in our ward and opportunities that you've had to share the gospel.
 
I love you all and wish you the best!
 
Love,
 
Elder Herbert

I just found out that my temple trip is going to be on February 3rd. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!